We have implemented various initiatives and efforts to be closer to achieving its goal of being more responsible for the environment. We are taking initiatives to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and pollution, optimise energy consumption, recycle water and effectively manage waste and effluents, while constantly sourcing for sustainable and alternative raw materials to reduce the impact on the environment. We also recognise the importance of protecting biodiversity and ecosystems in the areas around the Group’s operating sites.
We are committed to producing quality products while continuously striving to preserve and minimise the impacts on the environment through the following initiatives:
- Minimising pollution and reducing Greenhouse Gas (“GHG”) emissions
- Using raw materials, natural resources, and energy efficiently and sustainably
- Ensuring proper waste management and responsible disposal or efficient reuse
- Conserving biodiversity for current and future generations
- Reducing single-use plastics